dijous, 12 de març del 2009

CONVERSATION

A: Good morning, Tisawa.


B: Could I speak to Ms Anne, please?


A: I’m afraid, she is in a meeting.


B: So… could I speak to the person who deals with the sales department, please?


A: I’ll put you through to the sales department.


C: Sales department. Jie speaking.


B: Good morning. My name is Jordi. I’m calling about a problem with my last order.


C: Could you tell me the number and the date of it?


B: the number is 25 and its made in 4th of February.


C: ok, what’s the problem?


B: I ordered 100 red balls and 150 blue balls, and you send me 150 red balls and 100 blue balls.


C: I’m afraid. I can’t help you. I’ll put you through back to the receptionist and you leave her a message.


A: Good morning. Marta speaking.


B: Could I leave you a message for Ms Anne, please?


A: Yes of course.


B; Could you tell her that I rang about a problem with my last order, please?


A: Ok. Could you tell me your name and your phone number please?


B: I’m Jordi Quintanas and my phone number is 628 506 331.


A: I’ll tell her to call you back when she finishes her meeting.


B; Thank you, bye.


A: bye.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada