dijous, 12 de març del 2009

APPLICATION LETTER

22, Sant Pere de Roda Street

17834 Porqueres

Catalonia

Tel 0034 972 58 55 96

20th February 2009

Mr Joelle Baker

Silver Service Appointments

23 Regent Square

London SW1

Dear Mr Baker


I would like to apply for the post as a manager which was advertised in the Sunday Colour Supplement of February 17th .


I am currently following a course of International Trade in IES Bosc de la Coma in Olot. I studied a course of Vocational Training commerce. I have worked as a commercial for the past three years. I am specialized in having contact with the customers. I speak English, French, Spanish and Catalan very well.


I would welcome the chance to work as part of a small dynamic team where I could make a significant contribution while developing my skills yet further. I would be happy to show you a portfolio of my work.


I am currently available for an interview and would welcome the opportunity to discuss the post in more detail. I look forward to hearing from you.


Yours sincerely



Marta Badosa

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada