dijous, 16 d’abril del 2009

formal conversation

Marta: Forbes Supplies. Marta speaking.

Jie: Good afternoon, my name is Jie. I am a teacher at an international school in Olot.

Marta: How may I help you, Ms. Jie.

Jie: Well, I have read the information on your catalogue about photocopy paper, and I would like to ask for an order.

Marta: Certainly, what would you like?

Jie: I want 1.000 sheets of 80 gram paper.

Marta: If you buy 2 packets of 80 gram paper it is still on special offer at 5, 20 Euros per pack of 500 sheets. Would you like anything else?

Jie: Yes, I also want 100 packs of A4-size envelopes suitable for brochures. I would like envelopes with windows for addresses.

Marta: I have white and brown A4-size envelopes. What colour you do want?

Jie: I want white colour. How much does it cost?

Marta: The white ones with windows for addresses are 2.50 Euros for a box of fifty. Would you like anything else?

Jie: No, that's all, thank you.

Marta: Very well then, you will receive your order in three days.

Jie: Ok, good bye, thanks.

Marta: Good bye.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada